Wednesday, October 5, 2016

About me

Hi, my name is Kassandra but i always prefer being called Kassy. I really enjoy writing and reading. My major is nursing and my dream job is to become a Neonatal Nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, specifically babies. Especially when they belong to someone else, because you can return them lol. I really love being silly and watching old movies with my friends. Although I may seem a bit shy at first glance, prepare yourself because I have a lot to say, especially when subjects like history or politics comes up.
In high school my major was in music. No, I can't play the theme song to Star Wars. But, I can play the sound from jaws when the shark is slowly making its way towards its victims. When it comes to music I can switch from genre to genre like nobody’s business. My playlist ranges from Frank Sinatra to Guns N Roses to J.Cole to Aventura. I still have yet to download the Frank Ocean album though. I'm honestly very friendly even if my face begs a differ. Really bad jokes or any jokes in general make me hysterical. There isn't a day where i'm not smiling. If we ever have a conversation and i switch from english to spanish don't worry, i'm not broken, I just get excited. It’s a really bad habit; I know.

Thanks for making it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment