Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thlog #6

Dear Blog,

This is officially the last time i'll be writing. It's pretty sad yet pretty exciting at the same time. I really do enjoy writing on this blog. But sometimes it's a little too much. First I want to address something I never did. And it's the workshops. They we're a pretty good idea. But they did not workout in my favor. Instead of being critical and telling me what i'm missing in my work. Most of my partners told me that my paper was great. Okay...... What else? I guess it kinda disappointed me a bit because my writing isn't perfect. It's really not. I'm told all the time that people look at my writing as an example of how to write their papers yet no one points out the flaws of my writing and it frustrates me. If you plan on doing workshops in your next class, you should go around the room and look at each and everyone's papers to make sure they wrote at least 4 critical things that could be changed or weren't clear about their partners papers. That's definitely a concern I wanted to express to you on the last days of class. I've gained plenty of knowledge about everything in this course and i'm pretty sure that everything I've learned in this class -although it was a lot- is gonna benefit me in the long run and for that i'm grateful. I'm a bit confuse with the E-Portfolios. Are we suppose to send you the link or share it with you in some other way. Also when we create all of our links should we  include our thlogs or PB's? Or is this optional. Because I really think my PB's were great and reflected my writing abilities. This class has really been a roller coaster ride for me. I started off extremely confident in my writing and my WP1 proved that. But as soon as you started introducing concepts and ideas. My confidence began to slowly but surely diminish. It was only then when I began to see that maybe I wasn't the greatest writer i thought I was. It was pretty eye opening. Although you were constantly on our 'asses' as you would say. You're really a amazing teacher and if I ever need help with one of my papers i'll contact you.

YOU'RE AWESOME AND THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
Kassandra Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment